I love going to buffet restaurants because I can eat to my tummy’s content. I would usually eat more seafood than other kinds of food, and I would go gaga over the desserts! Suffice it to say I am such a voracious person! Haha! One of the best buffets out there is of course, DADS World Buffet. They’re quite serious about the “world” part as they have a wide variety of cuisines, each with a diverse number of dishes. For example, sampling their Japanese selections is already such a gastronomic treat because you can choose from over 70 kinds of sushi alone!!! Ahhhh!!! Look at these beauties:
It seems impossible to count every food they offer, but who’s complaining?! Eating at DADS World Buffet will take you to other countries minus the air fare! ^^ Are you ready to travel the world? 🙂 Let these appetizers whet your, well, appetite:
Let’s start with somewhere near, shall we? DADS can satisfy your Chinese, Malaysian, Singaporean, Thai, Indonesian, Japanese, and of course Filipino food cravings! Isn’t that a quite a mouthful already? Haha! Spicy, sweet, salty, savory…there are plenty of perfectly flavored Asian dishes to choose from!
Let us now travel to the Western side of the world, but not too far west yet. Mediterranean cuisine includes the rich gastronomic tapestry of Spain, the classic flavors of Italy, and the seemingly sophisticated Greek gustatory delights.
Our journey in DADS World Buffet wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t explore the sumptuous dishes from the US, Mexico, and Brazil! These places are well-known for their meaty goodness! Barbecue, anyone? 😀
No matter how full you are, remember that there is always room for dessert! DADS’ dessert selection is so huge that sampling it is also like going to a different world! Haha! They have cakes, ice cream, cupcakes, frozen yogurt, fruits, halo-halo, and other sweet treats.
When was the last time you dined at DADS? If you can’t remember when, better make sure that you’re free on Wednesday, August 26, 2015; it’s their 38th anniversary!!! To celebrate this milestone, they will be treating guests to a whopping 50% discount! I’m no math genius, but I do know that instead of paying the regular price of P888, you’ll just shell out P444! Here are the conditions on how to avail of that discount:
- You must be at least a group of 6, so better gather your family or barkada!
- Reservation is required. You must be sure about the number of guests because additional guests will no longer be accommodated on August 26. The available seating schedules are as follows: a) 10 am – 12 nn & 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm for LUNCH and b) 5 pm – 7 pm & 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm for DINNER.
- Full payment via a visit to your preferred branch or bank deposit must be done up to a week after your reservation.
- Present your confirmation letter (printed or on your mobile device) upon arrival.
- Be on time and make sure to eat your fill within your chosen time slot; you will have to pay the full bill if you go beyond your reserved time.
For reservations you can call the following DADS branches:
- DADS Glorietta III 892-8897 to 98 / 0917 8978896
- DADS MANILA 528-1723 to 24 / 0917 8971722
- DADS EDSA 705-1807 722-8125 / 0917 8988124
- DADS MEGAMALL 636-3785 633-1758 / 0917 8961757
- DADS WEST AVE 374-3767 372-8845 / 0917 8988844