Photo 134: May 14
Today’s dose of shallow happiness: accidentally discovering (after more than a year of using it) that my laptop’s keyboard has backlights hahahaha! I was worried at first, I was like, “Is there something wrong with my keyboard, what is this, an alarm?????” Sorry na OA, but my old laptop didn’t have this feature. =p
Photo #133: May 13
My brother: Ate, what lotion do you use? Does it have SPF?
Me: I don’t think so, but I have a cushion sunscreen, only for my face because face value is important in my job!
Mom: Fake value???
Yep, that’s my mom. Bursting bubbles since 1986.. hahaha but that also means we’d usually burst into laughter after! Happy mother’s day, mama! Thank you for the nice complexion, funny jokes, yummy meals, non-stop concern, and unconditional love!!!
Photo #132: May 12
Garlic, mushrooms, teriyaki Spam, scrambled eggs, hot sauce, and chili flakes. My sustenance for a few days since I will be busy working and doing chores in preparation for something big in June! 😀
Accidentally dropped my old mouse, so I couldn’t use it properly. I needed a replacement ASAP, so a quick Lazada search led me to the Infinity stones… errr this colorful mouse =p Actually, I didn’t know it had this feature, so it was a pleasant surprise.
Completed another adulting task today: filing my 1701Q for the 1st quarter of 2018! Because of the tax developments due to the TRAIN law, filing is a bit different this year. Here’s a guide for those of you who are like me, a registered self-employed professional, and provided you submitted the necessary requirements to avail of the lower withholding tax rate. The information is based on my RDO, 045 – thanks to Tutor NikkiB for clarifying! 🙂
- Download the latest version of the EBIR Package HERE. (7.1)
- Fill out the necessary information such as your name, TIN, business, etc.
- Click the drop-down menu for the list of forms and choose BIR Form 1701Qv2018 Quarterly Income Tax Return for Individuals, Estates, and Trusts (NEW).
- On page 1, choose 11017 Income from Profession – 8% Rate. Once you do, the second option in box 16 Tax Rate will be automatically ticked: 8% on gross sales/receipts…
- On page 2, under Schedule II – For IT 8% Rate, input your gross income for the first quarter (47A). For RareJob tutors (sole income is from RJ), this is the sum of our December 2017, January 2018, and February 2018 tutor fees, which we received in January, February, and March respectively. Then in box 52A, input 250, 000 (allowable reduction).
- Click validate to check if you have completed the form, submit, and that’s it! Make sure to do this by May 15!!! 😉
Photo #129: May 9
Today’s yummy grocery discovery: Uncle George’s banana-walnut bread! It’s not as rich as banana cake, yet it is still filling and delicious!
Photo #128: May 8
Another amazing purchase from Skin Soulmate Ph!!! This is now my favorite moisturizer because it’s light, smells great, and easily absorbed by my skin!