Photo 142: May 21
Photo #38: February 7
On my face: Dear, Klairs’ Supple Preparation Toner (my fave as in!), Banila Co.’s CC cream, and Fluffmatte in 143 from Sunnies Face – my current fave lipstick because the color stays on even after I’ve eaten!
This pic was originally just a story, but I received a lot of feedback about it, particularly comments and inquiries about my skin! So here’s my skincare routine, including the products I use.
In the morning, before taking a bath, I use a foam wash. I don’t use any specific brand as I like changing this every now and then, but my fave would be a charcoal wash. I use Snail White’s Whipp soap after. Haha ang linis ng mukha ko. After my bath, I use a toner and a day cream, which changes depending on my mood, but generally, I like Pond’s White Beauty Day Cream or Banila Co.’s CC cream.
2) In the evening, my skincare routine usually starts at 6 pm because I use many products, so I use/apply them during my 5-minute class breaks! If I have any makeup on, I clean my face first with micellar water. I currently use L’Oreal’s, but any will do. Actually, an oil-based cleaner is also good. I then wash my face with the same morning routine products.
3) I use SkinFood’s black sugar scrub 2-3 times a week (original and strawberry are both good). This smells yummy, so be careful not to lick it hahaha! I also use this on my lips, though separate lip scrubs are also recommended.
4) Next, toner again! I just use my hands kasi sayang kung ilalagay niyo pa sa cotton. At least ma-tone din hands ninyo hahaha!
5) Application of essences, ampoules, and serums. I don’t always have these, but when I do, I use them in the said order. Currently, I’m using Lebelage Repair Collagen Ampoule and Pond’s Flawless Radiance Derma+ Perfecting Serum. Generally, I’d go for collagen products because they keep my skin hydrated.
6) I use a face mask almost every day, but you can skip this a few times a week. I love putting them on cold, so I store my masks in the ref!
7) Eye cream!!! Very important because I don’t want any visible wrinkles or crow’s feet! I don’t have a preferred brand, but I’ve used Mizon, Laniege, 3W, and also Kiehl’s.
8) I end my nightly skincare routine with Laniege’s lip mask and a sleeping water mask or moisturizer, whichever is available. Sometimes, I use both to get extra smooth skin! My favorite now is L’Oreal’s Hydra Fresh Anti-Shine Icy Gel, which can also be applied in the morning. Ang cool niya sa face, mga bes! Sarap!
I get most of these from Skin Soulmate Ph because the owner is highly pro-active in giving skincare advice, not just based on your skin type, but also your budget! Anyway, trial and error din ang skincare. What works for me may not work for you because we may have different skin types, so just treat this as a guide. Moreover, anything great doesn’t happen overnight, so tiyagain niyo lang!
Photo #255: September 12
AHHHHHHHH Stop what you’re doing and order a bottle (or more) of this gift from matcha heaven! UBER YUMMY! @.@ I believe Skin Soulmate Ph has only 7 bottles left on hand!
Photo #236: August 24
My latest purchases from Skin Soulmate Ph!!! Some of these are for travel purposes, while the others are for everyday use. I am particularly excited to try the miracle toner because of its amazing reviews!
Photo #212: July 31
My skin soulmates! Finally met our personal “dermatologist,” the beautiful head of Skin Soulmate Ph, Jaq! She doesn’t just sell skincare products, she also gives advice and tips on which items are best for our different skin types. We are honored to be your friends!!! #KikaysOfRareJob
Photo #128: May 8
Another amazing purchase from Skin Soulmate Ph!!! This is now my favorite moisturizer because it’s light, smells great, and easily absorbed by my skin!
Photo 127: May 7
I have never exfoliated before, so I am quite excited to try this tonight! Thanks again to Skin Soulmate Ph for the recommendation!
p.s. my skin was extra smooth after using this!!! Rosy cheeks as well! 😀